Student ID card on Banglar Shiksha portal

I-card for school students in West Bengal

Download student I card
I-card can be made for the students of West Bengal at Banglar Shiksha Portal. This I-card is very necessary for the students. The school where the student is studying generates I-card from Banglar Shiksha portal.This I-card is given to students for free.

Login to Banglar shiksha sms portal
Enter the site  👈click here
Please select role-(HOI/Teacher/staff) or school
Username-Class Teacher unique ID /School ID
Password-*********/********
Type captcha
Click ->login


Download I Card on Banglar shiksha sms portal


Step 1-
Click- 3line left corner bar.
The navigation bar will open.
Step 2-
Click -> "Student"option under the Navigation menu.
Step 3-
Click->Student profile under student option.
A new window will open.


I Card download on BanglarShiksha sms portal

Step 4-
Choose Medium, Select class & section
Click->Search
Step 5-
See Action column ->There are three square, click on the last square.(per student)

মন্তব্যসমূহ

Popular posts

E-Waste Collection Drive 2026: Eco Club for Mission LiFE গাইডলাইন

Bihan Part 2 Handbook ও Workbook: PBSSM নির্দেশিকা 2026

Learning Theories in Bengali: Ausubel, Gagné ও Piaget-এর শিখন তত্ত্ব | Primary TET

পশ্চিমবঙ্গ DA Arrears 2026: ₹৮,১০৩ কোটি বিতরণ! সুপ্রিম কোর্টের রিপোর্টে ১০টি গুরুত্বপূর্ণ তথ্য

Login to the Banglar shiksha sms portal (for School) for the first time

WBBPE OBC Category Correction 2026 | Primary Teacher Recruitment 2025

Pathan Setu (পঠন সেতু) Bridge textbook Download pdf

Social Learning Theory in Bengali: Albert Bandura, 4 Stages ও WBB Primary TET MCQ

বিদ্যালয়ে সুগার বোর্ড স্থাপন ২০২৬: নির্দেশিকা, খরচ ও গুরুত্বপূর্ণ তথ্য

West Bengal Teacher Pension Rules 2026: Pension, Family Pension, Gratuity & Commutation Guide